Values, ethics and confidentiality
Hidden Value Partners’ values are upheld by a rigorous ethical position of:
- ‘Business first’: we put the needs of your companies and others first and help your people to develop and perform to their best capabilities
- Privacy: we have very clear and absolute boundaries for privacy at all times for your businesses, its staff and Hidden Value Partners
- Confidentiality: all contributions to our Inquiries are captured, analysed, structured and anonymously reported in strictest confidence – the Inquiry process reveals profound hidden insights into situations, thinking and feelings which are not discussed outside of the Inquirer team
- Culture: inquiry-centered and mutually supporting through coaching and mentoring
- Integrity: we are comfortable with our actions – integrity, morality and quality are our watchwords.